Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thing #18 On-line applications and tools

GOOGLE DOCS

An interesting on line document sharing website is the Google Docs. It is convenient and you can choose to share with others or individual or not at all. You will not fear that your documents are lost and they can be access anywhere in the world. I find this quite useful and interesting. I have posted some documents and it is quite easy. You just need to use your Google account user name and password and the rest is abc.

Do try this and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

http://www.google.com/google-d-s/b1.html

2 comments:

ray said...

nice point, I scanned my passport and other documents and posted it online on google doc. this way, I can always access it if I need it.

Cheriboy123 said...

Thanks for comments